- Insurance intermediary listed in France on the offical register of insurance, banking and finance intermediaries (www.orias.fr) under No. 07005550 and placed under category 'b' given that it is not under a contractual obligation to work exclusively with one or several insurance companies. Upon request, the list of partners will be provided.
- Companies with whom we have a financial link (where the firm has a holding of more than 10% of the voting rights or capital of an insurance company, or if this insurance company has a holding of more than 10% of the voting rights or capital of our firm): None
- Insurance companies that represent more than 33% of RFP's trun over on previous year: none
- Companies with a capital link with RFP ( wether the companies has more than 10% of the voting rights or the shares of RFP, or wether RFP has more than 10% of the voting rights or the shares of this compagny) : none
Financial Investment Consultancy
- Financial investment consultancy listed in France on the exclusive register of insurance, banking and finance intermediaries (www.orias.fr) under No. 07005550, and member of the French National Chamber of Asset Management Consultancies (www.cncgp.fr), an association accredited by the French Financial Markets Authority.
- Product-promoting institution(s) as set out under Article L.341-3(1) of the French Monetary and Financial Code (code monétaire et financier) (particularly credit institutions, payment institutions, insurance companies and management companies for collective investment undertakings) with whom the firm has a strong financial or business relationship: None
- If intermediation services for financial products are provided following the financial investment consultancy service,, the details about the remuneration will be provided in the mandate letter.
Intermediary for banking transactions and payment services
- Intermediary listed on the exclusive register of insurance, banking and finance intermediaries (www.orias.fr) under No. 07005550, under the category of banking transactions and payment services broker.
- Credit or payment institution(s) representing more than 33% of the intermediation turnover in previous year : Irrelevant
- A direct or indirect holding of more than 10% of the firm's voting rights or capital held by a credit or payment institution: None
- A direct or indirect holding of more than 10% of the voting rights or capital of a credit or payment institution held by the firm (we can provide you with the percentage of this holding on request): None
- Number and name(s) of credit or payment institutions with whom the firm works: No set list, contracts on a case-by-case basis
- The amount of the payment received from the credit or payment institution and the methods for calculating this amount will be provided to you prior to subscription
Information on the handling of claims
In the event of a dispute or claim by the client, the parties to the contract shall firstly endeavour to come to an amicable settlement.
The client should send the claim to his/her usual Advisor at RFP's postal address. The Advisor will confirm receipt within 10 days, and then respond to the claim within two months of receipt.
Should the parties fail to reach an amicable settlement, they may proceed to inform:
- The French National Chamber of Asset Management Consultancies (Chambre Nationale des Conseils en Gestion de Patrimoine) (Arbitration and Disciplinary Commission – Commission Arbitrage et Discipline), 4 rue de Longchamp 75016 Paris,
- The AMF Ombudsman, 17 place de la Bourse, 75082 Paris Cedex 02,
- The French Prudential Supervisory Authority (Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution), 61 rue Taitbout 75436 Paris Cedex 09.
Should the above routes be unsuccessful, the dispute may be brought before the competent courts.
Pursuant to Article 325–9 of the AMF's General Regulation, the firm shall not disclose or exploit, without express agreement, information pertaining to its clients for any purpose which falls outside its remit. This provision is not enforceable on the French National Chamber of Asset Management Consultancies as part of its supervisory duties.
I, the undersigned ……………………………………………state that I have received this client information document.
Signed in (town/city) ………………………………………… on ……………………